top of page
The CCBA is a nonprofit organization of members of the ACBL organized as a local unit of the ACBL to give a local voice to the ACBL. The CCBA is organized and operated exclusively for the pleasure, recreation, and other non-profitable purposes for its membership.
The objectives of the CCBA are:
1. To preserve and promote the best interests of and to stimulate interest in competitive duplicate contract bridge and any modification thereof;
2. To cooperate with, and assist the ACBL in the promotion and conduct of contract bridge tournaments;
3. To encourage the highest standards of conduct and ethics by its members, and to enforce such standards by means of a Conduct and Ethics Committee;
4. To promote the development and organization of affiliated clubs within the unit;
5. To cooperate with the ACBL's charity program, and to sponsor and conduct charity events with the object of realizing funds to be devoted to worthy causes;
6. To publish a website for members in the unit;
7. To conduct such other activities as may be in keeping with the principal objectives.
CENTRAL CAROLINA BRIDGE
ACBL Unit 169
bottom of page